Friday, February 1, 2008

Sesame Street - Hair predicament

02/01/08

Well, last night went about the same as the night before. She went to sleep at 11:00, and up at 2 am crying very hard. Daddy got up with her. She ended up in bed with me, and was still crying. I nursed her, and she fell asleep. Hmmm…. This time I put her back into her crib once she fell asleep. Then she slept until 7:30. I changed her diaper, and then put on my glasses. She actually laughed at me when my glasses were on.

Now it’s 9:00 and I’m working and she’s watching Sesame Street which is again about hair! What are they trying to do to my poor baby’s self esteem?? The word on the street today is predicament. I think she’s in a hair predicament.

We had a little scream fest this morning. She started screaming again, by the way. That started up again last night. Last night she screamed and screamed SO loud that I thought for sure the neighbors would hear and think something was wrong. This morning, she’d scream, and I’d scream back (I’d try to scream as high as she did). We did this back and forth for awhile. Fun times. Now she has taken her walker to the front door and is just standing there.

We went to the toy store at lunchtime. I got you a piano toy and a teether toy that I hope you like! We’re home now and so far you like to chew on my shirt better…

Now we’re in the office/studio/playroom that has carpet. It’s harder for me to use my laptop in here, but more carpet for Aria to scoot around. Her 2 forms of getting from place to place are her walker and rolling. She is rolling all around this room. She keeps rolling right onto the tile. Who needs crawling or walking when you can roll everywhere you go, right?… hmmm… she’s not even attempting a crawl/scoot/inchworm/whatever.

For dinner Aria had Garden Veggies baby food. First time eating zucchini ;-)

She went to bed early – about 9:30… we’ll see how the night goes! Wish us all luck and a good night sleep!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ava wants Aria to know that there is absolutely NO need to even attempt to crawl when you can roll to get to whatever you want. :o) Ava has made no progress in the crawling department. Rolling is the way to go!