Tuesday, February 5, 2008

First time at the nursery and a football game

02/02/04 – 02/03/04

This weekend Aria went to the nursery at Church for the first time! I was very nervous when I dropped her off that she might cry. I only saw one other baby in there, and hoped there would be lots of kids. She LOVES to watch other kids, and I knew she wouldn’t cry if there were kids for her to play with. So, I left her with the nursery, and went to Church. I kept watching for her number to appear…. But…. It never did!! I went to pick her up afterwards, and looked in to see that 2 rooms had joined so there were lots of kids! I spoke with the woman at the nursery, and she said that Aria didn’t even fuss once and that she had lots of fun! Awwww….. !! Her first time at a nursery ;-) I’m so glad she had fun!!!

Now maybe I should start working out at the gym. We went to Life Time childcare to meet the staff that would take care of Aria while she was there, and Aria loves them!! OK, no excuses now not to go to the gym ;-)

This weekend we also went to a Super Bowl party. It was fun. I learned a lot about football. For instance, did you know that Eli the QB is engaged to his highschool sweetheart? And that the Patriot’s QB left his pregnant wife/GF for Gisele, the super model? Unbelievable… GO GIANTS!

Aria had fun at the party. She always has fun when there are a lot of people around. She even fell asleep at the end in Leslie Haley’s arms. She loves Auntie Leslie! She also loved the boxers! There were 4 boxers at the party. One was sniffing her face (they did REALLY good about not licking!!) and she grabbed the dog’s loose skin around his mouth. Too funny! They were all really good with Aria. She also screamed throughout the game. Yes, screaming is officially back.

She’s also been sticking her tongue out a lot. Just something new ;-)

Love
Mia & Aria

0 comments: