Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy 2 months, Chanson!

Here is a video of Chanson and Aria. Aria loves to hold him. I say in the video "see, he doesn't need you to be rough with him". I'm talking to Matthew. We both (Matthew and I) think it's funny that he was more rough with Aria as a baby than he is with Chanson! You'd think it'd be the opposite. I guess Matthew has Aria to be rough with, so he's more gentle with Chanson. (not rough in a bad way...) BUT Aria, on the other hand, wants Chanson to be as big as her, and she can get a bit rough. She, of course, never hurts him, and we wouldn't let her be TOO rough... but it's hard sometimes to get her to understand that he is a baby, and you can't do certain things. Just wait until Chanson is bigger than her... payback time!

Chanson had his 2 month appt. He is:

Weight - 11 lbs 10 oz - 50%

Height - 23.25 inches - 50%

Head - I forgot, but 70%

So, he's right in the middle. I was surprised he wasn't either higher on the height percentile, or lower on the weight percentile. He looks tall and lean to me.

His stats may say he's average, but, we know he is not ;-) OK OK... I'm biased ;-)

But seriously - he's doing great! (except he was up a lot last night... I like the sleeping until 6 am thing much better!)

2 comments:

Kat, the Mom said...

I LOVE the video! I love how he's jus a lil doll to her! and I love how she copies what you did, the lil nose thing! and I think he looks long & lean too :)

Anonymous said...

WEEELLLLLLLLLLL, that's why God gave us 2 eyes, right????? just in case an older sibling pokes one out!!!
Auntie Sonia