Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Funny Aria


A few funnies from Aria today ;-)

Today she was saying Mina was going to come over, and maybe Grampa, too. And then she said in her low big voice "Grampa's TALL!" with emphasis. My dad will be happy to hear this ;-) To her Grampa is tall. (he is 5' 3" ;-) Maybe she thinks I'm tall too!!

We were wrestling around today, and, she got really close to my face. She looks at me, and gets this funny look on her face (kinda like she was thinking "what the heck?") and she says "mama has polka dots"... huh? I ask her where, and she starts poking me all over my face (my freckles...)

She was swinging today and I asked her where Aunt Kat lived. She asked "and Uncle Jake?" I said yep - where do they live? She says "and Dee-lella?" Yep, and Diella, I say. Then she asks "and Ethan?" I say yep, and Ethan. Then she says Pennsylvania. She knew they were a family!

1 comments:

Kat, the Mom said...

Coooool! :) and i love the freckles story too!