Thursday, June 18, 2009

All about Chanson


So, Chanson has been doing great! He is getting very big! He's in 3-6 month clothes now. His torso is long, and so he can't fit into the smaller onesies, but can fit into some 0-3 mo pants.

His hair is definitely curly. It curls when it is wet. And it's red. OK hold the Ronald McDonald comments, please ;-) I don't think the red is going to stay bc the new hair is coming in so light.

He already likes to be roughed around. My mom was driving the car and there was a curvy area in the road, and so she swerved a little exaggerated (but safely ;-) bc she thought Aria would think it was fun. Ends up Chanson thought it was fun, started laughing! He also likes it when I take his hands and pull him up from laying down to standing, and then when I lay him back down, and he's a few inches from being on the bed or couch, I let him drop, and he laughs.

He laughs and smiles a lot. It seems like he smiles more every day. He laughs when people do "Pat-a-cake pat-a-cake bakers man" and roll his hands, etc. I have a video I will add, but I want to get a better one. My mom was doing pat-a-cake and he was laughing reallly hard, but by the time I got my camera, he wasn't laughing as hard.

Hmmm... what else what I was going to say? He's sleeping well - depends on the night HOW well, but he has slept from about 8-6 twice (with a dream feed at 10:30 or 11). That is what I'm hoping for tonight, too! ;-)

2 comments:

Kat, the Mom said...

yay chanson! Keep it up buddie! Cant wait to meet you!


~Aunt Kat

Jenn said...

Chanson is so cute! Aria is so sweet to him! What a cute sister & brother =)