Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Is my daughter a hampster??

As I'm working today, I hear a slurping sound behind me and this is what I found...

03/03/05

We had a pretty good night. Aria was up 2 times but went down right away when I put my hand on her back. She got up for the day at 8:00, but would’ve slept longer after I fed her, but I had to get up and get to work. I did try to get her back to sleep in her crib. She was asleep when I laid her in there, but when I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth, I could hear her in the other room. I looked in, and she was dragging her pacifier across her crib posts, back and forth. Like a prisoner in a jail cell dragging whatever it is they drag across their cell bars… hmmm…

She began the day watching Sesame Street. She blew kisses at Dr. Phil. When Count Dracula came on, she opened her mouth in a BIG smile and started doing her little chuckle. I didn’t know she liked the Count so much…. She watched the counting to find the word of the day as she bounced in her walker. OH the suspense! It ended up being the number 17.

0 comments: