Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chanson is 4 months!







His eyes are looking green to me lately - what do you think?


I can hardly believe it's been 4 months. The time is going faster now than it did with Aria - and I thought that time was flying then! Chanson is staying true to his average stature, and was again 50% for both height and weight!

Height - 25 inches
Weight - 14 lbs 6 oz

He had to get more shots ;-( I do believe I will be requesting that they split up any remaining shots so that he isn't overloaded with vaccines. I think that 4 shots and an oral vaccine is an awful lot for a lil guy to handle. Aria is so very sweet when he gets his shots. She holds his hand and kisses his head and tells him it will be all right. (Although, she did hit him in the head directly before the nurse came in to give the shots... nice...)

Chanson is doing very well! He sleeps wonderfully (except last night ;-) and his demeanor just gets sweeter by the day. I believe we have been blessed with what the baby whisperer calls an Angel baby. He has sparkly, happy, sweet eyes. When he looks at me, I can almost see how sweet his lil soul is. I guess the eyes are the windows to the soul. Blessed is what we are with this little boy. I cannot wait to see how his personality emerges as he grows older.

And... he loves piano music. I more than love classical piano... Chopin, Greig, Rachmaninov, Liszt... I'm not sure how to put into words how much I love to listen to this music. That Chanson shares this with me, makes my heart smile. When he is fussy, all I have to do is put on some classical piano, and he is instantly happy... just like me ;-)



Daddy can now hold up Chanson on his hand... see pic ;-) Chanson loves it! He also loves to be roughed up by Aria. Sometimes she gets a little too rough, and as I'm trying to get her to be more gentle, Chanson is laughing! The rougher she is, the harder he laughs. I cannot wait for them to be able to wrestle around!

And lastly... here is Chanson's new talent and hobby - enjoy ;-)


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Aw, so precious! Chanson's laugh is ADORABLE! =) I can't believe that he is 4 months already!

Uncle Chris said...

You can look into his soul?! That's kinda creepy...

Kat, the Mom said...

GREAT video! Love it!! makes me even MORE anxious to meet him! Ahh!